Imagine there’s a way you can be an internet sensation and a brick-and-mortar superstar at the same time, selling more furniture without spending a ton of money.
We’re the only furniture industry-specific company offering retailers instant access to hundreds of thousands of products from the leading furniture, appliance and electronics manufacturers AND powerful marketing tools from a single dashboard. One login, one password and you can sell more furniture whether you’re sitting at your desk or waiting for your son’s baseball game to start, using your smart phone, tablet or PC.
It all starts with a really cool design theme (choose from 18 themes), then we add your logo and store information. You even get to pick the color scheme. There are plenty of pages to tell your story: Home, Furniture, Current Offer, Financing, About Us, Contact Us. You can add a Blog for $100 more, or delete pages you don't need.
Shopping Cart: Turn on ecommerce and you can imagine selling even more furniture with a secure shopping cart that accepts all payment methods, financing and even lease agreements:
- Authorize.net - This is the traditional method which integrates a payment gateway with your merchant account. It accepts all major credit cards.
- Stripe - Start selling online immediately with Stripe! Stripe accepts all major credit cards. No setup fee, no monthly fees. Simply enter your email address into our dashboard, and your Stripe account will be setup. You'll get an email from Stripe to integrate your bank account.
- PayPal - Our shopping cart can integrate with PayPal, giving customers the flexibility to purchase with their PayPal account.
- PayPal Bill Me Later - This is PayPal's financing option and quite similar to layaway. PayPal gives the customer a credit line with which the customer can pay their purchase back in monthly installments. We actually find PayPal Bill Me Later is better than layaway because funds for the entire purchase are immediately deposited into the dealer's PayPal account. Customers can receive their furniture immediately. There are no issues with warehousing products on layaway. There is no threat of discontinued items not being available when layaway payments are finally completed by the customer. And, there are no layaway financial management, refund or collection hassles.
- FlexShopper - FlexShopper is free for you to use on your Website (shopping cart needed), and will help you sell to more than 50 million potential customers with little-to-no cash and/or bad credit! When you sign up with FlexShopper, a lease to own company, and integrate them into your Website, all of your priced products will automatically show a weekly price. Your customers can purchase your items at FlexShopper's weekly price, after which FlexShopper will reimburse you for the total ticket sale within 24 to 48 hours, and then FlexShopper assumes all responsibility for collecting the weekly payments (all transactions are non-recourse).
Current Offer: Your Current Offer page features a high-impact printable coupon that coordinates with your traditional media. You build a database of motivated customers to contact with tips, trends, special offers and online only sales by asking for the customer's name, email address, telephone number and buying needs. We also automatically track each website visitor - where they live, which pages they visit, how long they stay on your site, when they leave and even what program they use. This goldmine of information is emailed to you weekly, and it's an invaluable tool for gauging the success of your site and your strategy.
Financing: This is where you can link to your finance company so your customers can apply online. You can also feature up to three specific offers available now, or talk about your finance options.
Blog: This optional page is perfect for sharing practical, useful information with your customers. Link to other social media and magnify the impact. We'll teach you how, and a simple button we place on your site takes customers to your Facebook or Twitter page instantly.
About Us: Tell a story about your history and values, showcase your storefront or showroom and include bios and pics of your staff.
Contact Us: Beyond the obvious store address and phone number, customers can also check your hours, get Google driving directions to your store, send you an email or complete an online contact form.
Dashboard: Log into your dashboard to take control of your Website's pages, product catalog and more, at any time and any place. Our user-friendly dashboard let's you control everything from one single location. Plus, your Online Specialist is there to provide you with support to teach you how to use your dashboard to price your products, edit page content, change your rotating banners, change your promotions, check your analytics, send an email blast and so much more!
Mobile Site: The Ashley Signature Design theme uses responsive Web design to make it adaptable to mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets.
- Rotating Banners: Home page rotating banner designed to show on all operating systems and devices
- Responsive Web Design: All Websites are converted to be mobile friendly
- Videos: Embed video on any page. Plus our flexible sidebar video player is compatible across all operating systems and devices
- Pinning Products: Pin products to your pages to create custom sale pages and galleries
- Media Manager: Convenient media manager allows you to upload files and quickly add them to your pages
- Analytics: The ability to quickly and easily see traffic sources and patterns helps businesses decide what's working... and what's not. Results are measured in real time through Google analytics, so reaction time is instant
- Help Section: Our thorough help section provides detailed articles and instructions for every page on your dashboard
- Gift Registry: We partner with myregistry.com to allow you to add a registry button to all of your products so your customers can create a unique registry on their site
- Wishlist: With a shopping cart, your customers can add their items to their wishlist to purchase at a later date, print out bring into your store, or log into their wishlist at a computer in your store
- Dropdowns: Conveniently add drop down tabs (and even a mega-drop down) to your Website's menu bar.
Also worth noting:
- Also includes hosting on a stable server that can handle all your traffic
- Convenient recurring credit card billing
Educate, inform and entertain your customer with fresh content that's relevant, real and really useful. Beyond the technicalities of how to publish your writing, pictures and video, you'll also learn how and when to blog, how to find content, how to use your blog to maximize your website's effectiveness and how to engage your customer.
Invite your customer into your store and onto your site through targeted, timely email campaigns. Send your current print, radio or TV spots to up to 10,000 email addresses, or keep your store top-of-mind with top-of-the-line eNewsletters written specifically for your trade in your customer's language. Includes list management for new subscribers and unsubscribers as well as reporting of your campaign effectiveness.
Geomarketing is a tool that provides immediate results to get your business found on more than 55 local listing Websites. Through our unique publisher network, it's effortless to update and add your local business listing to industry leading Websites such as Yahoo, Bing, Yelp, Mapquest, Superpages, EZ Local, Yellow Pages and many more! Our Geomarketing reach is proven to provide direct results at the local level to drive business to your store.
In fact, through Geomarketing, your online local presence and listings cannot be ignored! Your online visibility and reach will soar to over 220 million online users; your profile reach will be 53% of all local searches from a computer in North America, and 60% of local searches made using a mobile device in North America. Talk about visibility!
Social Media Posting App
Our convenient posting app allows you to post directly to Facebook and Twitter from your dashboard! Schedule posts to your Facebook wall, and tweets up to six months in advance with our posting app.
Our exclusive, custom-designed shopping cart was built with the customer in mind. Brilliant in its simplicity yet powerful in its capacity, this user-friendly checkout process drives online sales and offline traffic. Secure SSL 256 Bit Encryption lets your customer shop with confidence. Training and detailed on-demand reporting are also included so you can run your eComm just like you run your store.
Note, our shopping cart integrates with the companies below (Authorize.net, PayPal, PayPal Bill Me Later & FlexShopper). The shopping cart must integrate with at least one of the companies below to allow customers to checkout and facilitate online monetary transactions. Any set-up fees (in the case of Authorize.net & PayPal Bill Me Later) are not associated with Imagine Retailer and are in addition to Imagine Retailer's $50 per month to add the shopping cart to your Website.
Our Shopping Cart Integrates with:
Authorize.net is a payment gateway which integrates with your merchant account. Authorize.net simply allows customers to enter their credit card number online, and then it debits the customer's bank account, and places their money in your bank account of choice.
There are two ways you can set up an Authorize.net account:
- We partner with Chosen Payments, who will assist you in setting up your Authorize.net account. After you subscribe to your online shopping cart, your Online Specialist will have Chosen Payments contact you to set up with Authorize.net account. The pricing is as follows for Chosen Payments:
- Merchant Account – Underwriting, credit review, Visa/MC/Discover network setup – $49 (one-time)
- Authorize.net – Set-up and installation – $49.00 (one-time)
- Authorize.net – Monthly Gateway Fee – $10.00 (per month)
- Authorize.net – Batch Fee – $0.15 (per order)
- Authorize.net – Transaction Fee – $.015 (per order)
- Setting up your own Authorize.net account, by clicking here: https://www.authorize.net/signupnow/. You are free to set up your own Authorize.net account. In doing this, you will not have the support of Chosen Payments. The pricing is as follows when you set up your own Authorize.net account:
- Setup Fee – $99.00 (one-time)
- Monthly Gateway Fee – $20.00 (per month)
- Transaction Fee – $0.10 (per order)
- Batch Fee – $0.25 (per order)
Start selling online immediately with Stripe! Stripe accepts all major credit cards. No setup fee, no monthly fees. Simply enter your email address into our dashboard, and your Stripe account will be setup. You'll get an email from Stripe to integrate your bank account.
Creating a PayPal business account is free! You can take Payments online through PayPal. Getting paid online has never been faster or easier. With PayPal's solution, you can accept all major credit cards online, plus PayPal and Bill Me Later®. PayPal works seamlessly with Imagine so setup is a breeze. Best of all, you get paid quickly. The money usually shows up in your PayPal account within minutes. You can then transfer funds to your bank account, spend it through PayPal, or use the PayPal Business Debit MasterCard®.
PayPal Bill Me Later:
Bill Me Later allows your customers to pay for their purchases without entering credit card numbers or sharing personal financial details with you. It's convenient and secure. And best of all, Bill Me Later customers get more time to pay by taking advantage of special financing programs, or by choosing to take extra time on non-promotional purchases and paying a competitive interest rate.
Fees vary depending on your sales volume and product you plan to integrate. To find out for sure, call PayPal customer service at 877-579-5975.
FlexShopper is free for you to use on your Website (shopping cart needed), and will help you sell to more than 50 million potential customers with little-to-no cash and/or bad credit! When you sign up with FlexShopper, a lease to own company, and integrate them into your Website, all of your priced products will automatically show a weekly price. Your customers can purchase your items at FlexShopper's weekly price, after which FlexShopper will reimburse you for the total ticket sale within 24 to 48 hours, and then FlexShopper assumes all responsibility for collecting the weekly payments (all transactions are non-recourse).